CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Colorado to visit my family out there. This is the first time that my 2 sisters and my brother have all been together in 7 years. We tried it last year but that is when Hannah ended up in the hospital and we couldn't go. We had a really nice time. We actually did Thanksgiving on Friday because my youngest sister, Carla, is a nurse and she had to work Thanksgiving Day.

So, on Thanksgiving Day we went to my mom's church (the one I grew up in) and they had a Thanksgiving dinner there for some homeless families who are trying to get back on their feet. A few people from the church cooked the meal (Mark went down and helped) and people from the church attended along with a couple of homeless families. It was also my birthday on Thursday and my mom made me a birthday cake (I knew about the cake but didn't realize that it was my birthday cake) and they all sang happy birthday to me too. I was not very happy that she embarassed me, but hey, that's what mom's are for I guess.

Friday we had our meal at my Grandma's then. It was my sister, Tina, and her 2 daughters, Shannon and Krystal. Krystal's friend, Sarah. My sister, Carla and her husband, Michael and their three children, Arianna, Melieah and Treyven. My mom and Grandma. Mark, Hannah, Sarah and I. My brother, Kevin and his wife, Deb. My cousin, Jami and her three kids, Kaela, Cody and Morgan. We had a lot of fun.

Saturday we all met up at Fargo's Pizza Parlor for lunch. This time my cousin Jami's husband, Brandon came along. We had a blast there too.

I'll post pictures later. Now for a post about our adventure trying to get home from Colorado.

0 comments: