CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Prom 2008

Here is my beautiful daughter before her prom. Their theme was "Masquerade" so they all had masks that some of the staff at her school made. They went to dinner at an Italian restaurant called V's (it was very expensive let me tell you!!!). I went up to her school Friday afternoon and took pictures during prom. Sarah went with me. So we went to dinner with the kids. Even though I told Hannah that we didn't need to go with her she insisted and they made room for us. Sarah and I then stayed in the dorm Friday night.


Hannah and her date, Patrick. Patrick is a 2nd year Senior at the Kansas State School for the Blind. He is a weight lifter and does track for the Special Olympics. I'd have to ask Hannah but I think he has weight lifted someplace like Korea or something like that. I'll ask and get back to you.
Another picture of Hannah and Patrick.

Another picture of my beautiful daughter.

0 comments: