CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Embroidery


OK. Rose has me hooked - I think. We bought an embroidery machine (a used one from Ebay - and that is a story all in it's own) and I am very excited - I think (no, seriously, I am very excited although I don't think my hubby is because of all the money I am spending - but it was originally his idea - he thought it would be cool to have one). Anyway. I am going to post a picture of my first attempt. I think - it turned out okay. I just used one of my old flour sack towels that way if I messed it up I didn't mess up something new. I had to make sure that the embroidery part of the machine worked because the "sewing machine" part isn't working right. I am hoping that it is just because it went through shipping.
Anyway, I will be taking the machine to the "doctor" tomorrow so they can check it out. Sarah is getting ready to do something on another old towel to do a test run. I'll post that here in a little while.

0 comments: