CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tests

I went for my EEG today and my bloodwork. Obviously won't know anything until they get the results back to the Dr. I was supposed to go for my MRI tomorrow but the referral hasn't been approved through Tricare yet so I will have to wait for that and then reschedule it.

I was supposed to be sleep deprived for the EEG this morning so I went to bed last night at around 10:40 pm and probably didn't get to sleep until after 11 pm. And the alarm clock went off at 1:30 am. I was supposed to go to bed at the regular time, which is usually between 10 and 11 and then get up 4 hours before I normally get up. Well, I normally get up around 5:30 - 6, there fore 1:30 am it was. Mark gets up around that time to get ready for work anyway so he was up with me.

I did come home and take about a 3 hour nap but I am headed to bed here shortly as 3 hours wasn't quite enough!! LOL!!

I'll keep everyone updated on the test results once I know something. Hopefully it won't turn out to be anything.

0 comments: