CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Craft Show

I did my first craft show yesterday here in town. I have done craft shows here before and they really don't make you any money so I figured I was paying my $20 booth fee to advertise. I did make around $120 though so I did 10 times better than I thought I would. I took 5 special orders. Two of those were for the kids hooded towels (a total of 3 towels).


My next craft show is October 18th. I am still keeping busy making lots more stuff.

I was able to figure out on my digitizing program how to add lettering to stock designs so I am pretty proud of myself for that since I have no clue what I am doing with that program.

See my embroidery blog for some pics of the special order bibs I did today.

0 comments: