CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

MRI results

Got the results back from my neck and brain MRI's. They are both normal. So, I asked the Dr. "now what?". She has scheduled me for an EMG and a nerve conduction velocity test. If you want to know what they do you can go here:

http://www.webmd.com/brain/electromyogram-emg-and-nerve-conduction-studies

It doesn't sound very pleasant but I guess we have to do what we have to do to figure out what is going on. The doctor basically said that if these 2 tests don't reveal anything then she doesn't know what to tell me. She says that she could refer me to KU Med Center in Kansas City to see if they might be able to offer some insight.


????? Not happy but glad that the MRI's came back okay ??? Don't really want to be a guinea pig either.

0 comments: