CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Going to Tulsa

That's right Sarah and I will be in Tulsa on Friday, April 11th through Sunday morning, April 13th. Her confirmation class from church is going to this youth christian concert/conference called Choirs of Fire and I was asked to be a chaperone. Our confirmation class is going with the area Christian youth group (this is a group made up of youth from all the youth groups from the different churches here in town).

I know that there is a concert on Friday night and then from 8:30am to 10:30pm Saturday is the conference. There is a two hour break in there somewhere. It will be at the Maybee Center. My understanding is that that is on the campus of the Oral Roberts University???? Maria?? Then on Sunday we will worship at an area church and then head home.

I don't know what kind of free time we will have but it sounds like a fun weekend. We are taking 2 small church buses and 2 vans down. I hope I know what I have gotten myself into. LOL!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Aquire the Fire?
http://www.acquirethefire.com/page/event/?id=57

Our church's youth is also going. The event is at the Mabee Center on the Oral Roberts U. campus. Let me tell you about ORU another time, but if you do have some free time, give me a call!! :)

Kyra said...

I will need your phone number.