CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A little sad

I am a little sad today... as my Dad passed away 13 years ago today (only the year he passed away it was Palm Sunday). We were living in Germany when he died and we flew home for the funeral. I greatly miss my Dad and think of him often.

When my Dad died he hadn't seen Hannah (except in pics) since she was 16 months old (Hannah would have been almost 3 1/2 yrs old when he died) and he had never seen Sarah except in pics (Sarah would have been almost 14 months old).

I know that my Dad is watching down on us from Heaven and I know in my heart that some day we will meet again. I love you Dad!!

1 comments:

Dennis, Rose and our Clan said...

(((HUGS))) I can not imagine how hard the day is for you. Have fun on your trip to Tulsa!