CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New Babies in the Family

Two more of the four babies that were expected this spring in my family have arrived. If you remember, my sister had her baby boy, Treyven Mekai, on February 9th.

Well, my niece, Alicia, had her baby boy on March 31st at 10:21 am. His name is Keyon Tyzay Langston Love. He was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. I told my sister, Tina (his grandma), that he would need a hair cut in about 2 weeks. Below are two pictures of baby Keyon.

My brother's daughter, Lisa, gave birth today (April 9th) to a little girl. I don't have any pictures yet because she was just born at 6pm this evening. She was 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches long and her name is Brookelynne Marie Masters. I will post pics as soon as I get some.

Congratulations girls!! They are precious.



0 comments: