CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More white stuff, even MORE ready for SPRING!!

UGH!!! Yesterday we had thunderstorms in the morning and then the rain froze. Around 6:30 pm it started to sleet and then turned to snow around 7 pm. Sarah and I took the dogs out to walk them before we went to bed around 10:15 pm and there was already 4 inches of snow!!!

Sarah didn't have school yesterday because it was already starting to freeze on the ground when I took her to school earlier than normal because she was supposed to have a field trip. And they didn't have school today.

Okay - here is the snow we got between 7 pm last night and 7 am this morning - about 9 inches. I am soooooooo ready for spring!!! Oh!! Did I say that already!!!???? This picture is our back patio.



This is after we shoveled a pathway through the snow on the patio.


This is my covered car. Mark took my office assistant and I to work today in the truck since it is 4 wheel drive.

I don't want anymore snow/ice/cold stuff!!!


1 comments:

Maria said...

Yea! You updated the blog description!

P.S. God will help you carry your burdens. Put the suitcase down and allow him to offer you some relief! :)