CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Baby!!!

I am so excited. My baby sister, Carla, had her baby this morning. This is baby number three. It was a boy. They named him Treyven Mekai. He was 5 lbs 14 oz and 19 1/4" long. He was born around 3:30am this morning. Today also happens to be my mom's (his Grandma's) 61st birthday!!

She wasn't actually due until March 13th (I think) but she can't carry her babies to full term so he was a month and a couple of days early. He is doing fine though and didn't have to go into NICU. He is holding his body temp and breathing on his own (as of 8am Central time this morning). His mom is doing fine too.

This makes me an Auntie for the 34th time!!! (That's alot of nieces and nephews!!! Whew!!)

Now, we await the birth of three more babies on my side of the family. My cousin, Eric and his girlfriend (I think - not sure if they are married or not) are due March 4th. My sister's daughter, Alicia, is due on April 3rd. And my brother's daughter, Lisa, is due April 13th.

I thank God for the new life that we have been blessed with today and pray that the one's that are expected will arrive safely.

0 comments: